The new Vader X 5000FS packs contemporary power into a classic design, giving you style and substance that will look good on any setup.
Providing reliable, powerful performance and genuine value for money, the Vader X FS comes with two CNC machined aluminium spare spools. A micro adjust front drag and a highly effective 5:5:1 gear ratio gives you a fast retrieve whilst the stainless steel main shaft won’t let you down, no matter how heavy duty your session gets.
This is a highly effective, affordable reel that’s tailored for performance and crafted for light, balanced presentation, handling and action. The 5000 size Vader X comes in at just 430g meaning you can fish comfortably all day long without being bothered by the weight of your reel.
An independent free spool rear drag comes into its own in those lively fights with big fish, or when a larger specimen gives a sudden, strong take and then shoots off on a run. The spare spools supplied make it quick and easy to swap out your line to meet changing conditions or handle a species you weren’t expecting to find in front of you this session.
The micro adjust of the front drag allows for expert sensitivity, which is backed up by the power and reliability of the rest of this performance-focused reel, which offers the perfect choice for all your coarse and carp angling.
- Micro adjust front drag
- Independent free spool rear drag
- High strength lightweight graphite body/rotor
- 5+1 Stainless Ball Bearings
- Supplied with two CNC machined anodised aluminium spools
- Instant anti-reverse
- Stainless steel main shaft
- CNC machined solid aluminium handle
- Oversized line friendly line clip
- Chunky hollow bail arm wire
- Gear Ratio 5.5:1
- Weight: VADERX 5000 FS – 437g
- Capacity: MM/M 0.30/320 – 0.35/230 – 0.40/180