IN STOCK NOW! IN STOCK NOW! IN STOCK NOW! IN STOCK NOW! IN STOCK NOW! IN STOCK NOW! IN STOCK NOW!
The VERY latest from the Solar stable! The AWESOME SP Uni Spider Bivvy System!
COMPLETE BUNDLE PACKAGE INCLUDING FREE PEAK!
The Uni Spider is, quite simply, the best bivvy we could build for you. The SP means it’s our very best spec available. The Uni Spider Bivvy is the hub of our ‘Solar System’ modular concept; meaning the Uni Spider expands to suit your fishing, from agile, ‘quick hits’ to playing the waiting game with optimum space, protection and comfort, look no further. The Uni Spider’s precision machined, Stainless-effect spreader block is designed by Martin Locke. “This truly is the ‘take anywhere’ bivvy that can be adapted to any season, and session and any angler. The footprint maximises internal space, you can fit a bedchair in the back and still have room to sit dry and protected on a chair in front. Plus, the profile means there’s more than enough headroom so that you won’t find yourself ‘hitting the roof!”
The Uni Spider is built on our ‘Quick- Up’ chassis for super-fast set-up with maximum rigidity; and hewn from our incredible SolarTex D fabric which delivers incredible waterproofing, breathability plus it eliminates light ingress totally. It stops light escaping for the covert amongst you! Four large, blinded, mozzi-meshed windows deliver 360o visibility and ventilation
The Uni’s sculpted shape channels water away with incredible efficiency and the internal vapour shield virtually eliminates condensation. Plus, a whole host of accessories included (Infill panel, Ground sheet and free peak) to tailor your Uni Spider to your fishing.
“Take it Anywhere”… and you will!
• Part of our “Solar System” Modular Concept, which means the Uni Spider expands with your fishing
• Equally as happy as a brolly or the bedroom module in a long- stay system
• “Quick Up” Spider frame, super- fast set-up
• SolarTex D Material, fully waterproof and breathable with blackout inner coating
• Optimum space is achieved via square footprint
• 4 blind and mesh, zipped windows that can even be fully opened for ultimate visibility and air flow
• Twin skin top membrane from the internal vapour shield, limiting condensation build up
• Snap-Loc Full System, magnetic fittings including 4 rod ties and window buckles
• Solar DNA Stainless effect Spreader Block
• Zip-in groundsheet available separately
• Front infill panel available separately
• Complete with hard-wearing, zipped carry bag
• Weight: 10.06kg