- These have an extraordinarily low diameter which makes it harder for the fish to see mid-water, or even on the surface due to its reduced silhouette on the waters bottom, they also have superb camouflage properties that are aided by its tinted green colour.
- When it comes to tying up your rigs, they are a perfect choice of hook link material and is purposely designed for this type of situation, as well as being great for floater fishing.
- They have a reduced stretch, which helps when it comes to hooking fish on the surface, and it is low diameter for its breaking strain at just
- Despite these properties it is still quite tough and has a very high knot strength as long as you are careful, with Palomar and knotless knots being ideal.
- Low Diameter
- 100m Spool
- Reduced stretch
- Available in 7, 9 & 11lb breaking strains
- 100m spools
- Breaking Strain: 9lb – Diameter: 0.25mm
- Breaking Strain: 11lb – Diameter: 0.28mm.