JAG Safe Liner Black MK2
The safest line clip on the market, super soft rubber guarantees zero line damage – Fish safety first, no more trailers due to line damaged by bobbin clips.
– Rubber inserts available in 8 colours
– Incredibly sensitive bite indication due to gripping of line opposed to running clips
– Excellent in high winds, simply connect safeliner to line and slowly rotate reel spool so that line between indicator and reel is tight, this eliminates any false wind bleeps.
– 3 weight adjustments on every safeliner, bare indicator, small weight and Medium weight (included)
– Super quick weight adjustment via push and plug connection. No need to unscrew anything.
– New curb chain replaces the original cord.
– Best fished as a drop off indicator. To achieve this cut down chain so top of safeliner sits just below roller of alarm when pulled up tight.
– To adjust chain length – each safeliner has built in hexagon key in the end of thread connector. Use one safeliner on next safeliner to remove small screw (do not drop it!), cut down chain with Korda crimp pliers or similar and re-attach with screw.
– Available in both 316 and Black. (The Black Safeliner is NOT aluminium, it is 316 Stainless that has been blackened through a special finishing process. We have done this to increase the weight of the black indicator.)
– Hockey stick not included
Fits the existing JAG hockey sticks and Snag ears.
Existing JAG isotopes and coloured inserts are compatible.
Spare chain kit and spare O Rings available separately.