The all new Carp Duvet Plus is an awesome, extra large, multi layered DPM sleeping bag that’s perfect for year round use.
The breathable DPM shell is water repellent and made with a hard wearing, soft touch classic camouflage pattern material.
The top, removable middle and bottom layers of this sleeping bag each incorporate a double layer of ‘Hollow Fill’ fibre filling, which offers excellent thermal insulation and comfort.
With the inner sheet removed (or attached to the bottom leaf so you sleep on it), the outer shell is a perfectly big and comfy ‘4-Season’ bag on its own.
If you also utilise the inner thermal sheet, by pegging it onto the top portion of the sleeping bag, the Carp Duvet Plus is made ‘5-Season’, offering a high level of comfort, even in the coldest conditions.
All inner surfaces are lined using super smooth 190D rip stop Taffeta, allowing comfortable, uninhibited free movement without the bag constricting or following you about.
The Carp Duvet Plus features full shoulder and zip baffles, plus draw cord on hood which all helps to eliminate draughts and keep you warm and cosy whilst you’re out on the bank.
- The shell features two Velcro fastened ‘stash pockets’ for safe storage of phones and wallets. Pocket size: 17cm long x 9cm wide.
- The Carp Duvet is secured to the bed chairs via retaining flaps at the head and foot end, and the design also includes an integral (adjustable) strap to keep the middle section of the bag securely in position.
- The Carp Duvet Plus also features a high quality crash zip for easy and unhindered exit so you can get to your rods straight away.
- 3/4 length zips help to keep draughts away from your feet.
- The Carp Duvet is BIG! VERY BIG…
- Internal dimensions = 98cm wide x 220 cm long (to top edge of top layer).
- External dimensions = 100cm x 270cm (including hood).
- The Carp Duvet Plus is supplied with carry bag.
- Packed size = L 58cm, Dia 35cm, weight 5.5kg
- Check out the Gardner Waterproof Stash Bag as an easy and comfortable way to transport the Carp Duvet Plus as well as many other items of kit, ensuring that they stay dry even in the wettest of conditions.
This beast of a bag is not suitable for small/compact bed chairs.